About Krystowski Tractor
Krystowski Tractor Sales was established by Ed & Agnes Krystowski in 1967, and is now owned and operated by two of their sons, Ed and Larry Krystowski. We pride ourselves in providing top-quality service and equipment at affordable prices. We have built our reputation on quality service, large inventory selections and honest deals. Whether you are looking to purchase new or used equipment or renting equipment for a weekend project, we can fill your needs. We carry product lines from New Holland, Kubota, Gehl, Hustler, Grasshopper, Land Pride, Stihl, Macdon, and Pequea. We offer the largest selection of tractors under 100 horsepower in the area, and a broad selection of tractors over 100 horsepower. We stock a broad range of equipment including Hay making equipment from the industry world leader, New Holland, to turf care and landscaping products such as Zero-turn Mowers from Grasshopper, Kubota and Hustler and Tillers from Land Pride. Our experienced sales staff that can answer any questions that you may have regarding your equipment needs.
Parts Counter Sales Specialist
Krystowski Tractor Sales, Inc. located in Wellington, Ohio is seeking a Parts Counter Sales Specialist.
Assist customer by:
- Greeting customer promptly and courteously. Must have excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public.
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or horticultural and agricultural machinery
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy times.
- Answers telephone promptly and courteously. Does not leave customers on hold.
- Properly identifying needed items, using electronic parts catalogs.
- Attempting sales of additional needed or related parts or accessories.
- Locating and obtaining merchandise, if it is a stocked item.
- Filling customer’s wants for out-of-stock or non-stocked merchandise.
- Making certain that the technician or customer receives the proper part on time as promised – call customers for parts pick-up and delivers parts if necessary.